Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation distortion function

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have joined but not getting, what i want.

Hi Ritesh,
I am not getting what I want....:rolleyes:

You have to tell me the problem so that I can help, I don't have a crystal ball or a Ouija Board

OK, i want all ic's and the link you have given of 4017 IC(example), is showing error + the name of pin of ic is not given.

OK, i want all ic's and the link you have given of 4017 IC(example), is showing error + the name of pin of ic is not given.

hi,
From that link I posted download to your desktop

CD4000.lib
CD4000.zip
CD4000_Example.asc

Unzip the CD4000.zip, inside the CD4000 folder are all the CD4000 series *.asy symbols.

The CD4000.lib are the sub circuits for the CD4000 series, you can use a text editor to view the contents of the lib if you wish.

So on you desktop you should have the CD4000 folder [asy]
the CD4000.lib and
the CD4000_example.asc

If you now run the CD4000_example you should see the example circuit layout, RUN it.

When you are satisfied that all is well, move the files from you desktop to the correct folder in LTS on your hard drive.

Sir, pls post 4017 complete tutorial circuit for Lt spice, as earlier sent is showing component not found.

These are the problem occurs when i run 4017 file i LT..!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 370
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 463
hi,
This is your problem, you dont have dview,,, just delete the figures shown in this image,

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 342
Hi, pls. tell the use of this option in LT spice as shown in image and how to make it JPEG as it don't show save in JPEG format..!!

Thank's.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 330

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    81.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
The screen saver software is very good, as i was using print scree option before but i don't understand why it does not capture video with background images??

Thank's sir, for helping but tell the use of time to save data & maximum time spend what the need of it in lt spice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back