Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT1006A Equivalant

Status
Not open for further replies.
and,
Vtech's suggestion of a OPA237 when cross-referenced, is a old friend the venerable LM741!
Willy
Wrong AGAIN!
Did you even bother to look at the datasheets? Do you know what a CMMR is? How about an offset V/I , impedance, slew rate?
Well my friend Willy, It is more than obvious that not only you have no clue about what a functional equivalent is, you sound just like a trigger happy adolescent.
Suggestion: Before willy-nilly pressing the "Reply to Thread" button, go back- read, and re-read your writing.
Have a nice day!:)

Vtech

No you are right. I will press the report button. Having found a cross reference site the OPA237 was indeed shown against a LM741.

Do you know what a CMMR is? No If I did I would not be asking.
How about an offset V/I , impedance, slew rate?
No. If I did I would not be asking.

I am sure others on this site are more than happy to give guidance to this old 'adolescent' amature hobyist , age being the only detail on my profile,and are more patient of my lack of knowledge on the subject. So thanks for the encouragement etc etc. I am sure you will ignore any future post's by myself on the subject, hopefully.

Suggestion Don't take up teaching................
Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back