Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi,

I am trying out LT spice and getting to familise it. Is there any examples out there which i can try out and see?
Please advise. Thanks.

Search these forums for postings by MikeMl. I have posted hundreds of LTSpice sims here. Recent example.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks. I had got some question.
(1) Let said i got a nmos as per attached and i need to do a dc sweep of both VGS and VDS and plot I-V Curves.I had created the circuit, but how should i plot the I-V curves that have Vgs = 1V, Vgs = 2V and Vgs = 3V?And from the curve, how do i extract the values of Vt, K, λ and γ?

(2) And also if i create a common source amplifer, how do i bias Vdc so that i can get 100uA drain current and how do i go about plotting the graph of Vout verus Vdc and the gain verus vdc?

Please advise and thanks a lot!

sher

Attachments

• diagram of Nmos.JPG
    diagram of Nmos.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 453
Bias point solution, AC gain, and Curve Tracer:

Attachments

• DF82.png
    DF82.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 394
  • DF83.png