Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"LOST" Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBrock

1.) Is Ben evil? Is he "using" the tribe for his own purposes, Duh?

2.) Is Widmore a hologram?

3.) What is the island's energy source? What kind of energy is it?

4.) Why do they get the nosebleeds?

5.) Who is (are) Ellie's children?

Ok, I am Lost too??? wa wa what? Oh, is that a TV show?

Last edited:
i need a short program in asm(assembley language) in microcontroller using 89c2051 where i can measure the width of the pulses(postitive going pulses) in seconds varies from from 1-99secs and the timer should get reset and through the result in port p1 in negative going pulses

i need a short program in asm(assembley language) in microcontroller using 89c2051 where i can measure the width of the pulses(postitive going pulses) in seconds varies from from 1-99secs and the timer should get reset and through the result in port p1 in negative going pulses

I guess someone else is lost... Dude, make your own post. Don't hijack a thread it is considered rude.

6) Why did the temple resemble Angkor Wat but had egyptian heiroglyphs right over the smogmonster's hidey-hole?

7) Was the wheel that Locke and Ben turned the ship's wheel from the Black Rock?

8) How come that one guy with the mascara never ages?

9) Why are there so many parallels to Rob Serling's "The New People"?

10) If Abrams doesn't come up with a rational, scientific explanation for everything like he said he would, how many people can we get together to go burn down his Hollywood mansion?

1.) Is Ben evil? Is he "using" the tribe for his own purposes, Duh?

2.) Is Widmore a hologram?

3.) What is the island's energy source? What kind of energy is it?

4.) Why do they get the nosebleeds?

5.) Who is (are) Ellie's children?

The hole point of this program is in the title ( Lost )

If you can follow the story in it's completeness without sub-titles you have lost the point of watching it.

kv :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back