Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For information on HM2007 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamravikanth

hello friends i'm a newbie and i'm looking for a HM2007 speecg recognition IC for my project can anyone tell me where in hyderabad to find it if not hyderabad else where

plzz help me

Thank u Max111 and hotwaterwizard

hello friends and thank u for ur help and i'm glad there r people who care.
can i get some informaton as where to find this IC HM2007 ,i stay in hyderabad.
i would be glad to listen on this :D

Advanced Happy new year to all .

Thank u

thank u for ur help hotwaterwizard and i found ur information very usefull and i definetely need more assistance in the subject and i would like to refer to u.

Thanx

IC HM2007 or SR-07

Dear sir,...
I'm student in Indonesia
What's IC HM2007 or SR-07's distributor at Asian (near Indonesia)..?
I really need it, but i feel very hard to get or purchase it..?
I have been searching it, one of distributor in malaysia (Troper electronic), but troper not available, troper had sold out and no IC stock at this moment..!on the other hand troper 1 of distributor who i can purchase SR-07..
Anyone can help me.. please
Thanks

Regards
se7en_leviathan@yahoo.com

Last edited:
hm2007

iamravikanth said:
hello friends i'm a newbie and i'm looking for a HM2007 speecg recognition IC for my project can anyone tell me where in hyderabad to find it if not hyderabad else where

plzz help me , i'm doing my final year project usingHM2007 chip. got hold of the chip, but its not working properly in training mode. 've u started working wit it? did u get anything interesting? can u pls send me any useful links if u know.

7sign said:
Dear sir,...
I'm student in Indonesia
What's IC HM2007 or SR-07's distributor at Asian (near Indonesia)..?
I really need it, but i feel very hard to get or purchase it..?
I have been searching it, one of distributor in malaysia (Troper electronic), but troper not available, troper had sold out and no IC stock at this moment..!on the other hand troper 1 of distributor who i can purchase SR-07..
Anyone can help me.. please
Thanks

Regards
se7en_leviathan@yahoo.com

hi i saw ur post.. even i'm doing my final yr project using this chip. i got the chip, but its not working for training mode. can u pls reply me wit some useful sites regarding training process.
thanks

I made a voice controlled security locker but atlast its purpose is in vain...It responds almost to every voice in testing mode...Could any one please tell me if there is an alternative

Yes, use a password or even the old lowtech idea of a numeric keypad and secret number.

Voice recognition will always be as easy to fool as a tape recorder.

guys i m doin my final year project on voice activated microcontroller based wheelchair..
i am thinking of using hm2007 ic for speech recognition purpose..pls let me know where can i get it in India or elsewhere..also its cost including its shipping charges...reply asap..:)

yuvi...

Hi guys. Can anyone give me circuit diagram about that project? I will be glade to get that. I'm also designing project on speech recognition circuits.

I'll give you all I have on this one.
More to come

Attachments

• hm2007.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 618
  • HM2007_Annotated.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 503
  • HM2007_Appendum.pdf
    37.3 KB · Views: 498
Here are more files

Attachments

• HM2007_Booklet.pdf