Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for data on CS3793E...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Externet

Chip CS3793E or CS3793EO -brand stamped logo shows Semico.
It is a 2 channel audio amplifier 16 pin surface mount. Unknown pinout :( ¿?
Other numbers on it : MBAB101012Y or MBAB101Q12Y

Cannot find it on the web. Thanks ! for anything you can provide.

I found something **broken link removed** (your device is at the bottom of the Radio & Audio Systems>Audio Power Amps page) but none of the documents will download.

Perhaps try emailing them?

Thanks tronitech for your effort and search skills.
We found another crappy non-functional chinese site with no data :banghead:

"Research R Us"

....there was once a great company by the name of National Semiconductor, eventually bought out by Texas Instruments.
One of their products was a dual audio amplifier marketed as LM4863
Fast forward years later, yet another Chinese Copycat shows up in Consumer electronics with the number CS3793.
hmm...ever wonder why is it hard to find datasheets?
What is funny though on many occasions aggressive sellers display lots of data.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://sales.dzsc.com/489775.html

Superb help, search skills and knowledge, vtech !
You have solved the hurdle as a champion ! Thanks.:happy:

Quite welcome.
Having been around electronics at an early age has garnered me a tremendous amount of never-ending knowledge.
A true passion from hobby to education to Consumer Electronics business has been a dream come true.
Currently I work for commercial Aircraft industry and component research is part of the daily job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back