Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Load cell sensors not showing correct values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangxiongloh

Hi,

I’m using a TI Burr-Brown INA126 Op-Amp with 2 load sensors 50 kg from SparkFun and it was working previously. But when I pressed my sensors now, that are not much changes in the readings.

Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks.

You really need to post the circuit(s) you are using.

Ron

The INA will handle a single sensor as shown in figure 4 of the data sheet. You could use multiple sensors maybe in a delta configuration. You mention the circuit originally worked?

Ron

Ya it was working previously. I went to dismantle everything and re-setup my circuit again few days ago and now it's like this. When I turned the potentiometer now, my dmm readings shows voltage ranges from 0.6xx volts to 4.4xx volts. I stopped at a certain value for example 0.8 volts and pressed either one of my sensors, it would only have a 0.2-0.4 volts increment or decrement. Previously it was a 2.xx volts increment or decrement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back