1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

LM7805 in Eagle PCB

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by computer, Dec 29, 2004.

1. 0x34

0x34 New Member

The grid and scaling system in Eagle is very powerful and easy to use. Spend some time experimenting with it. The Tutorial page you referred to shows how to adjust the grid settings. Simply set it to Millimeters, then (to do your larger outline), set the grid to about 5mm per division. After you have your large 50mm dimensions drawn in 21’st place, re-adjust your grid to 1mm per div and place the pads.

Happy Draw’n
    0x34

2. loosewire

loosewire New Member

I had some similar questions about the library editor the other day. Evandude pointed me to this excellent and to the point tutorial:
    http://myhome.spu.edu/bolding/EE4211/EagleTutorial4.htm

3. A340

A340 New Member

I want to say thanks very much for the help 0x34 and Loosewire. I have bookmarked the url and I was able to make the part like you said 0x34.

Thanks a mil

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. A340

A340 New Member

Anyone know where I can locate the data sheet for an RJ11/45 I will like to build this package in Eagle