Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM386 - Twin T oscillator not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz ,tell me about compator of lm386 ,i want to know LC oscillation and oscilator with details.how to work positive feedback?

Please tell me about Google and wikipedia
And you please tell what a compator is.

Did you make an LC oscillator or a Twin-T oscillator?
Was its output a square wave?
Did you use an LM386 power amplifier instead of using an opamp?
Please post your schematic.

Hi,

If he meant "comparator" the LM386 is an audio amplifier isnt it?

Also, all the images/attachments in this thread are completely missing so it makes this entire thread completely worthless. In fact less than worthless because it's here but there are no images to look at to follow the dialog so we cant see the circuit in question.

We were told not to post schematics over at PhotoBucket because they disappear after a couple of years. Now schematics disappear from here too.

Hi audioguru,

Yes, and that's a very very bad thing for a technical forum or web site for obvious reasons.
It effectively makes the threads with images totally useless and a waste of space, and probably very very annoying for newcomers who want to read the once very useful information.

I agree with MrAl whole-heartedly. Might as well close the site down if image removal is now policy.
I'm wondering if image loss is part of a bigger problem. Just recently when trying to access this site I've had delays of 1min or more 'Waiting for www.electro-tech-online.com', plus various pop-ups reporting 'data-base access error'.

Because of the revival post I reread the whole thread. For me, the OP, it is now, just nonsense because no image is available.

The whole thread could be deleted. No further harm would be done.

The image was probably lost in the server crash which we had a year or so ago.
Many images were lost at that time.

JimB

Yes Jim; I recall some more which were lost at that time.

Hi,

Yes i think sites should pay attention to this because that will affect *their* reputation among enthusiasts.

If the new OP ever comes back then we can talk about and post attachments of a twin-T oscillator again.

If the new OP ever comes back then we can talk about and post attachments of a twin-T oscillator again.

Go figure; thanks to Audioguru, the OP's dynasty is born. The OP is dead, Long live the OP! :hilarious: :p :hilarious:

Hi,

If anyone is still interesting i can try to find a schematic we can look at. Might not be that hard to find or design over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back