Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM347 comparator/op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictham83

Can anyone send me LM347 comparator/op-amp datasheet from national semiconductor or provide me more details?
i had search over google but i can find this. It seem like discontinue item.

I don't recall National ever making an LM347. Where did you get this number? Perhaps it is a typographical error.

It is the same.
http://www.ee.latrobe.edu.au/~gt/ele21lin/ELE21LIN-Lab-2.pdf#search='LM347'

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• LF147_LF247_LF347.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 703
  • LF147_LF347.pdf
    481.9 KB · Views: 602
hotwaterwizard said:
It is the same.
http://www.ee.latrobe.edu.au/~gt/ele21lin/ELE21LIN-Lab-2.pdf#search='LM347'

**broken link removed**
LM347 is the same as LF347? I don't think so. Can you find a datasheet for LM347?

Nope Just Proof they are the same.

Search Results:

LM347 = TL074CN

Manufactures
MOTOROLA
SGS THOMS
NS

States in this Datasheet that they are PIN per Pin Compattable
**broken link removed**

FAIRCHILD

**broken link removed**
Circuits using LM347
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I found this.

Attachments

• LM347_LF347.gif
    LM347_LF347.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,603
Good sleuthing, John.
In the National LF147 datasheet you posted, I saw one reference to LM147 for a specific ceramic-packaged part. You found enough other references to convince me that one or more companies produced parts labeled LM347. It's curious that none of them apparently produced a datasheet under that part number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back