Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lm2917-Lm3914 tachometer schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake not telling that is not exactly the schematic for my application... this is one i find from the net and want to see if this is the right connection for 20 leds in bar mode...

in my project as it is a car... will be 12v supply to a lm7808 and then to the lm3914

This is great! How about wiring it to be used in a single cylinder motorcycle?

A 1N4148 (or 1N914) are signal diodes that work well at the many frequencies and low currents of a tachometer and should be used.
A 1N4001 is a very slow rectifier designed to work at only 50Hz and 60Hz but it might work in a low speed tachometer circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back