Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line Following Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello every one, iam doing line following robot as my mini project,
can you tell me what's the industrial application of line followeer Robots? and i need a circuit of line follower without having any control i.e., autonomous robot.

May i suggest this book? The writer is a tutor of mine, and it basically introduces all the principles of designing embedded systems whilst building up what is called a DerBot. within the book is example circuits and the required code to build and program line following robots, light detecting, and movement detecting robots, amongst others...

**broken link removed**
Amazon Link

Electronics Project

Hi i m a student of ECE i m interested in doing a project the topic i hav taken is "Line folloer Robot" i don have much idea about the circuit n the way to make it so i request if any one can mail me the design and procedure of making it.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Ankith

line follower

hi friends...i want to make a simple linefollower and load lifter...i have reffered to all the advised pages ... but i need the circuit diagram of it ... plz help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back