1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Line Following Robot

Discussion in 'Robotics & Mechatronics' started by Omar.M, Jan 26, 2007.

1. akhil_samineni

akhil_samineni New Member

hello every one, iam doing line following robot as my mini project,
    can you tell me what's the industrial application of line followeer Robots? and i need a circuit of line follower without having any control i.e., autonomous robot.

2. Sam Jelfs

Sam Jelfs New Member

May i suggest this book? The writer is a tutor of mine, and it basically introduces all the principles of designing embedded systems whilst building up what is called a DerBot. within the book is example circuits and the required code to build and program line following robots, light detecting, and movement detecting robots, amongst others...

[​IMG]
    Amazon Link

3. dudeankith

dudeankith New Member

Electronics Project

Hi i m a student of ECE i m interested in doing a project the topic i hav taken is "Line folloer Robot" i don have much idea about the circuit n the way to make it so i request if any one can mail me the design and procedure of making it.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Ankith

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. ajeeshcreative

ajeeshcreative New Member

i would like 2 do a project about Automatic Line Following Robot .Please help me

6. vrinda vaid

vrinda vaid New Member

line follower

hi friends...i want to make a simple linefollower and load lifter...i have reffered to all the advised pages ... but i need the circuit diagram of it ... plz help:)

7. chandan_don

chandan_don New Member

line follower

hi dude....... even I'm new to this field... can I get a better help from u..