Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

line follower circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're NPN transistors and I'd assume that their emitter is connected to the negative terminal of your battery. It's not on the schematic, but it's probably assumed to be a given.

Edit: nevermind, it IS on the schematic

Last edited:
Also, you don't need the resistor and two red LEDs, but if you do use them, make sure you pick a resistor to match your LED pair

Ahh, the one end of the photoresistors is likely meant to be hooked up to the positive terminal of the battery?

I've seen that sandwich robot design before, I even have the book. I find that it is better if you use an op-amp with a gain of 2 for the circuit because it is less likely to stop its motor suddenly and pass right over the line.

This is my circuit that i designed myself: (xps file)
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0h6tsht4tlo2nzq
Sorry for i cant capture into MS Paint since it is too big with screen!
If you can not read it, i can re-post part to part!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back