Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Library files for eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra1

can anyone help me out by making some library files for eagle??

i need one for a QT220 chip
and another for a tiny connector that attaces to an lcd.

if you can help me let me know cheers

cheers m8, i will do that a bit later on now then.

the other part i dont know what there called. there the little connectors off an lcd display.
like the one below.

**broken link removed**

the board on the right shows the connector, but i dont know what they are so i not sure what to search for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you mean but I can't just go according to this picture.
If you can find some specs or model, I can help you by making this connector in Eagle.

Mike

Ok so I found your connector and you already have it in Eagle.

Search for NOKIA6100_LCD

EDIT: Actially it is in the SparkFun library, if you don't have it you can get it HERE and you can also learn how to create your parts from this tutorial.

Mike

Last edited:
hi again, just checked eagle and its not there, any chance you could post your lib file for me..

looks like you edited when i was writing this, i will go get it now

Last edited:
You could always make the symbol yourself.

Yes, very much there in sparkfun libraries both in Version 5.5.0 and 5.8.0
Perhaps to be extended to the pins of a 2 row connector or can ve incorporated into artwork straight !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back