Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lego mindstorm robotics

Status
Not open for further replies.
nalrawahi said:
third, besides working on designing a robot for the AAAI competition, I am working on designing a robot through a PocketPC Intel PXA processor. I believe this is away so advanced.!

Anyone can do a competition but to actually win is another thing, I could join the championship weight lifting competition
But the chances of me winning are zero chance.

Also one who thinks of there work as being advanced when it is an intermediate project is foolish himself.
You can say anything about advanced projects and think they are
advanced because you said so or a couple of your friends said so
Doesn't mean it is advanced. Only someone who is a guru in robotics can tell you that not your self.

I have to say

Roboticinfo has brought the Robotics section of this forum
to an all time low!!

:cry: sad to see

spindrah said:
I have to say

Roboticinfo has brought the Robotics section of this forum
to an all time low!!

:cry: sad to see

Eh Sprindrah,
All you seem to do in this forum is bag roboticinfo I reckon it's time YOU either put up or SHUTUP.

I have put some of my stuff up

I don't come here and say i am the best at this and that
and then show NOTHING

I don't come here and put other people down for there choice
in micro, or there choice in anything

He posts on and on how good,fast,better,bigger,smaller his "this and that" is
but shows NOTHING

Having "a lot of enthusiasm" and being a liar are NOT THE SAME

Roboticsinfo, PEACE. We are not having a war here...and I just joined yesterday this forum. We are brainstorming that's the purpose of this forum.. I am not showing off anything...but because you called me a newbie without even knowing me.

The thing you discuessed before is different from my idea. I don't use the pocketpc and program it but I am using the microprocessor that it is built in, break the PDA into pieces , use the microprocessor and reprogram it. I believe this is called Reverse Engineering. I won't discuss all my idea here. but you can check this to get some clues about the processor from https://www.intel.com/design/pca/prodbref/252780.htm

Hey, tell me about any comeptition you will join. I will arrange to compete with you if you wish to see who can really win!! That will be really fun for both of us.

I didn't say that I was the best the worst or anything, I went by what people have told me.

For some reason I see you as a friend and do not want to get into a argument with you.

I will put the robot pic when I am done
so you guys will respect me.

That is all I have to say.

nalrawahi said:
Roboticsinfo, PEACE. We are not having a war here...and I just joined yesterday this forum. We are brainstorming that's the purpose of this forum.. I am not showing off anything...but because you called me a newbie without even knowing me.

The thing you discuessed before is different from my idea. I don't use the pocketpc and program it but I am using the microprocessor that it is built in, break the PDA into pieces , use the microprocessor and reprogram it. I believe this is called Reverse Engineering. I won't discuss all my idea here. but you can check this to get some clues about the processor from https://www.intel.com/design/pca/prodbref/252780.htm

Hey, tell me about any comeptition you will join. I will arrange to compete with you if you wish to see who can really win!! That will be really fun for both of us.

Sounds fun
what about robogames in sanfransisco
where I live
the worlds biggest robot show.

You and me in
robot sumo
3kg
Autonomous

How about it?

:D

Actually my plans for the next year include RoboGames ...but representing my country, the United Arab Emirates for the first time.

I am thinking to join the Micromouse, Minisumo, and RoboSoccer. I will see you there definitely.

I will use the same robots for the RoboCup US Open and the IEEE micromouse competition.

I have gone to every single one and have competed in two of them.

I live 10mins away from where they have it and I am in the robot club over there but usually don't have time to show up to the meetings because I am always busy.

Oh man, I have never been to California ...I got admitted to the cs department at USC but I ended up here in Stony Brook Univ.

I don't have any excuse to leave New York by the way, but one of my friend wants to go and watch the DARPA Grand Challenge. If I don't have exams or any tough schedule, I will go there.

I don't care for the DARPA challenge for some reason, anyway you should come down here, it is really a cool place but depends on what area you live in. In california we have alot of surplus stores and even got one robot shop which I live by to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back