Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello,
How to use P10 led display for custom application for custom purposes in projects.
ay idea??

Hi.
I dont have data sheet here is info of it:
1. 16x64 Red color midule work with cards like BX5m1 / bx5ul/bx5ut
here is in post #2 similarhttp://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=260320.0

Duty cycle.... Percent off / percent on... It comes from the scan lines.. Lets say you have an 8x8 matrix..
Only one row will be active in any one time frame, so there will be 8 time frames. Therefore the LED's will be on a 1/8 duty cycle... 1/16 will have 16 scan rows.... The higher the duty cycle the dimmer the LED's...

Looks like SPI..... To far really for I2C... It looks like there is two types... SCLK and CLK may be for two protocols

You have a DATA line and oodles of what seem to be Chip Selects...

I have run through the code.. It is SPI and works exactly the same as my examples I did for you previously!!

Last edited:
Duty cycle.... Percent off / percent on... It comes from the scan lines.. Lets say you have an 8x8 matrix..
Only one row will be active in any one time frame, so there will be 8 time frames. Therefore the LED's will be on a 1/8 duty cycle... 1/16 will have 16 scan rows.... The higher the duty cycle the dimmer the LED's...

But I can't understand what is the reason that in display we test that was 1/8 scan,right?
was giving less bright than other and this p10 use 1/4 scan there is no flicker and seems bright does it depends on Processor Too?

There is no fluctuation in 1/4 scan gow these display are working inside?in that we made was fluctuating in column scan, why?
here is p10 display pins:
0 a
n b
n c
n s
n l
n r1
n g1
n d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads