Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learn to interface microcontroller with fiber optics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

hi all..:) :) :)

i feel i made it...it is easy to interface microcontroller with optical fibers.. all you have to use is :

1. two fiber optic connector as shown in attachment.. to interface it with serial port of microcontrollers one master (Tx) and one slave (Rx)..

2. one ULN 2803.. at transmitter side..

3. one op amp 741 at receiver's side.. see the circuit diagram .. when it is used as an amplifier or say multiplier...

4. see for the block diagram for connection in next attachment...

you can use this for long distance control.... if some improvements needed .. then also mail me...:)

you can get thin optical fiber from any cable shop.. there...

REMEMBER, TO ADD OP-AMP AT THE RECEIVER LEVEL FOR AMPLIFICATION...

regards..

simran..

Attachments

• SEN2.gif
    SEN2.gif
    8 KB · Views: 898
  • ST.jpg
    ST.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 802
  • attachment.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 915
Last edited:
i need to conect two microcontroler to use as remoat control one as encoder two as decoder .
what you mean slave and master .
thankx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back