Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LaTeX support

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

I know that the forum does support LaTeX text to some extent. But the LaTeX text should not be more than certain number of characters otherwise it won't compile. I have seen some forums which don't have this limit. Is their any upgrade in sight? Thank you.

Thank you.

If your equation is extra large, as a workaround use an online latex editor an paste it here... I think that's what most folk do... For simple electronic equations it fits the bill...

I don't get it. Use what online latex editor and why? I already have latex code on my computer so why should I use any online editor? Could you please elaborate? Thanks.

I don't get it. Use what online latex editor and why? I already have latex code on my computer so why should I use any online editor? Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I thought the whole Idea was to show your equation in graphical format... After a latex editor has finished it usually produces a gif so you can paste it here...

If you have a latex editor... Do your equation, then copy and paste as you would a picture!!

I thought the whole Idea was to show your equation in graphical format... After a latex editor has finished it usually produces a gif so you can paste it here...

If you have a latex editor... Do your equation, then copy and paste as you would a picture!!

Actually this is what I have been doing. Taking a picture of latex text. But it makes it difficult for persons trying to helping. They would need to re-write everything. If they have access to the latex code, they can just edit it. Thanks.

Then just paste the code aswell...

b3f7a2bea0d3217b4a473c62910f4278-2.png

Code:
\sqrt{}(freq / 40000)\over2x\pi

Hi, again,

Is there any way to reduce the size of latex text? For example, at least to me, the size of latex text below is quite large. Thank you.

[latex]F(\omega )=\frac{2}{\pi }\int_{0}^{\infty }f(x)\cos (\omega x)dx[/latex]

I know. Various code tags to change font resulted in red ink errors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back