1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

Junk box parts for free

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by RadioRon, Aug 27, 2012.

1. RadioRon

RadioRon Well-Known Member

I'm moving soon and need to get rid of my extensive collection of electronics "junk box" parts, assemblies, cables and stuff. Its all free, but I'm not willing to ship, so local pickup only in the Vancouver, BC, Canada region. Please PM me for contact info.

2. Inquisitive

Inquisitive Super Moderator

Love to oblige you RadioRon, but it is a bit of a commute for me. I do remember seeing GMC Pavillion during Expo 86. It was awesome. So I have been there.

3. canadaelk

canadaelk Active Member

Ron: If you can't find a taker, maybe SPARC (Society for the Preservation of Antique Radio C(?) here in Vancouver is interested. There is a listing at 718-7733, but I do not know if that is correct, if not, I am sure I can find the right #. E

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dave

Dave New Member

5. DerStrom8

DerStrom8 Super Moderator Most Helpful Member

I'd really love to help you out Ron, but just like Inq, it's quite a commute for me. Best of luck to you :)