Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreZamy

Hi I want to make a line follower robot.But I have a problem to write
the program into the microcontroller AT89C2051.I need a JDM programmer.Do u hav any JDM programmer that is easy to build on my own?Please give me the schematic as well as the components details.
I refer to this line follower robot website.
**broken link removed**
ThanX.

Sorry about this so ashamed question.I actually can't understand this circuit.I'm a newbie dude!

Attachments

• pbotcircuit2.gif
    pbotcircuit2.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,641
Hiya Arezamy,
The 10 volts you circled near the battery is actually the battery voltage which feeds into a 5 volt regulator to give you 5 volts for the processor and the 10 volt rail is the supply for the motors. The L293 has been replaced by the sn755410ne chip from TI which can handle 1 amp of motor current as the L293 can only handle 500 milliamps. If you read up on the datasheet it tells you everything you need to know.

Hope this helps

Oh and as for the programmer do a search as there a heap of circuits out there including this forum

Cheers Bryan :D

A JDM programmer will not work in your case. You need to use a parallel-type programmer in order to program the At89C2051, which needs 8-bit of data all at once to program a single byte.

The schematics of a suitable programmer is here:

Schematic of TAFE Programmer

You can use the ICProg software to sent the hex file to the 89c2051.

eblc1388 said:
A JDM programmer will not work in your case. You need to use a parallel-type programmer in order to program the At89C2051, which needs 8-bit of data all at once to program a single byte.

The schematics of a suitable programmer is here:

Schematic of TAFE Programmer

You can use the ICProg software to sent the hex file to the 89c2051.

ThanX I really appreciate your help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back