Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IsoTech ISR650

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeThinker

Any one any info on this scope?
It's a 50Mhz analogue scope with sweep delay.Got every thing to work as I think it should but would like to confirm.Schematics would be great.I know that it's badged by RS but who made it?Leaning towards GWInstek but just a feeling.RS Tech support have no info.
T.I.A.

Last edited:
HI,
did you ever get the information you require?
I've just purchased an ISR 635 and am having trouble obtaining a sevice manual for it.
Just wondered if you had any luck and could maybe point me in the direction of someone who could help with me request?
Chris

FreeThinker has not been seen here for about five years, he is unlikely to see this request.

You have another post on this topic, please don't multi-post.
Thread Locked.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back