Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any way to move the search button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strantor

See attachment, this is how the forum is displayed on all my mobile devices; I've viewed it on 2 tablets and 2 phones, and on all four the "search" hourglass Icon is placed on top of the "Alerts" button. 9 times out of 10, when I try to tap Alerts I get a search box. I cannot find an option to disable the search button. I suspect it can't be done from my end, but I'm posting in hopes i missed something. Or maybe there's a quick and easy way to modify it from the forum configuration that i don't have access to.

Thanks.

Screenshot_2016-02-18-06-31-00.png

And there's no obvious way to cancel the Search button when you accidentally trigger it going for Alerts.

Arghh

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back