Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it just me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It highlights for my review
Mistakes I cannot sea.

I ran this poem thru it
I'm sure your pleased to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker told me sew.

Thanks Mark Eckman

It's working for me too. As shortbus= said, I think the spell-checker is part of the browser, not part of the site itself.

Why do so called upgrades have to make the program less useful. I can no longer view two (Or more) PDF documents with Adobe viewer to compare them. The same happen with Google maps. When I first bought a Google Nexus 7 (3 or 4 years ago.) I could save sections of maps to use them when not connected to the internet. This was very useful when going on holiday. This function no longer works.

Les.

Try re-installing the dictionary add-on?

Why do so called upgrades have to make the program less useful.

Is a question I pose all the time. Usually I do not contribute to complains / rants, no matter how justified they are but in this case I want to add this: it seems to me that revisions tend to add / improve without updating the corresponding "user manual" side of it.

Example, in my tablet, probably the best of all PC related things I own, suddenly started to not being able to open "street view" in Google Maps (the option seemed having "disappeared"). By sheer luck, tapping I cannot recall where, did it in no time. I could not find that explained anywhere.

What I hate of all this, the unnecessary change just for the change sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back