Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR sensor cicuit for maze solving robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

govinho88

Hi guys,

I am trying to build a maze solving robot for a local competition.I have decided to use IR sensors to detect the walls as I plan to solve the maze by the wall following algorithm. However, I dont really know the circuit for a wall detecting IR sensor...I have found some on the net but those circuits are for the line following robot:confused:.Can anyone please help me with the Circuit...pls:D

Hi guys,

I am trying to build a maze solving robot for a local competition.I have decided to use IR sensors to detect the walls as I plan to solve the maze by the wall following algorithm. However, I dont really know the circuit for a wall detecting IR sensor...I have found some on the net but those circuits are for the line following robot:confused:.Can anyone please help me with the Circuit...pls:D

I have built two circuits for IR detection, and have used them many times on robots:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

here

here is the ckt i used and it was perfect

Attachments

• proximity.JPG
    proximity.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,766
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips