Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR remote contol please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

auto_mitch

Hello! i need an IR transmitter and receiver circuit with a rellay at the out put.i need the relay to get 'on' and makes the other circuit works when i press the putton of the transmitter. when i will press back the button i want the rellay to get 'off'.
Please if you know something , help me.
Thanks anyway!!!

An Ir transmitter is not all that hard to build. Just connect a infa-red led to a battery with a resistor arranged in series so as not to destroy the led and a switch. Then, connect a infa-red reciever to a battery and resistor in series with any output you like (motor, led,solenoid).When the switch is pressed the output should come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back