Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter.........!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but canadians are not Homo canadiunuus or something?
indians are not Homo Indianuses or something?
both are HOMO SAPIENS!
it's the same blood that flows through the veins.. same everything!
end of discussion.
you really got to suck it up!

Last edited:
Reguarsless of What Nationality RITESH KAKKAR is or What languange he uses, He at least need to get a Better Understanding of Electronics.

We can Help most people in this discussion Forum, But its impossible for us to teach him everything.
And it seems he doesn't comprehend what we do tell him.

I have given him much info, but it falls on Deaf Ears!

I don't want to go into details but you know what I mean.
I am a westerner in Canada.
People in India look different, dress different and eat different then they even smell different.
They speak in about 23 languages that are completely different from Enlglish.
Their tiny little 3-wheel "cars" are different.
Their electricity barely works for only half the time.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Summary:
Western electricity was planned properly and it is very reliable so inverters are not needed and are not used.
Electronics education in the West is pretty good.

Electricity in India barely works for only half the time so everybody needs an inverter.
Electronics education in India is horrible, demonstrated by the Indian students who come here.

Maybe the above explains why a kid in electronics school in India comes here to find out about inverter circuits.
But the kid doesn't know electronics and does not know English! Don't we speak English here?
And few of us has seen or used an inverter.

Maybe there is a website in India where Indian engineers teach electronics and talk about inverter circuits in their own language?

My question is, if everybody started using a UPS on an already strained electrical supply wouldn't this just make it worse?
After all you've got to charge the thing with more energy than you'll get out of it later.
That said, if it's just to run a light and a fan why not use a 12V light and fan?

Last edited:
I want to make it for learning, understanding it!!
But first you must learn about the basics of electronics and transistors.

Isn't this the website where you showed your schematic with the transistor upside-down and with hardly any base current?
Wasn't the transistor an emitter-follower with a very low input voltage swing (and therefore also with a very low output voltage swing) instead of as a common-emitter switch that swings the entire supply voltage or more?

Doesn't your electronics teacher teach the basics?
Don't you have text books?

Does your country allow you to search on Google?

I want to make it for learning, understanding it!!

SO, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE C-MOS INVERTER CIRCUIT, I PREVIOUSLY POSTED A LINK TO.
Unlike What you have Tried, This Circuit WILL WORK.

And IT WOULD ALSO HELP YOU TO LEARN.
I Could even give you an Explaination on How it Works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back