Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent W

Ok.... Scratch everything i said previously after a bunch of research I've answered all my questions and want to know if anyone makes a Split phase 120/240v Inverter that doesn't have all that fancy stuff. all it does is convert dc to AC?

What recommendations for a good inverter would you have? I need at the very least 3000watts or preferably 2000w per leg

Last edited:
Ok i did this one line before I really did my homework. I'm getting rid of the two UPS's and the cheap MSW inverters. I want to go with a Split phase 120/240 inverter but the one line will be the same either way just get rid of all the inverters and ups's and replace it with one unit a Sine wave inverter

Attachments

• Solar Array.png
    Solar Array.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back