Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interrupts on a ATMEL AT9058535

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloydy

Hi,
I am programming an ATMEL AT9058535 chip and am having trouble with the external interrupt. My interrupt code is in a library (in assembler) and is vectored correctly (Address 0x02 bytes). When I set the I Bit in the SREG (using SEI) and then pump the SREG over the serial port I don't see that bit being set. Also when I trgger the interrupt externally, the bit in the GIFR is not set. I have set bit 6 of the GIMSK register, so I believe the interrupt is enabled (apart from the SREG problem), and pin 2 of Port D is set as an input. Is there something obvious I am missing?

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back