Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Initializing signal with 125Khz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veerubiji

Hi,
I have small problem with generating sine wave initially with 125 kHz. This seems very simple but it took lot of time from me but i couldn't figure it out what is the problem.

Last edited:
Your Problem is very special.

I would suggest You to take the debugger of Atmel's AVR Studio 4.

You should open the .cof file that would generated at compiling process of Code Vision AVR.
The set AVR Simulator, Your Controller and the actual Clock speed.

Now you can go through Your Programm step by step an take a look at all used variable values if they are right or wrong.
Also You can take a look into the memory.

Your periphery ist hard to simulate, but you can see what bytes are written into the SPI data register.

Your Problem is very special.

I would suggest You to take the debugger of Atmel's AVR Studio 4.

You should open the .cof file that would generated at compiling process of Code Vision AVR.
The set AVR Simulator, Your Controller and the actual Clock speed.

Now you can go through Your Programm step by step an take a look at all used variable values if they are right or wrong.
Also You can take a look into the memory.

Your periphery ist hard to simulate, but you can see what bytes are written into the SPI data register.

Yes, thanks alot. it worked well, now i have resolved as per your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back