Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippie

For several weeks now I have sat back and watched the various topic's being posted..........

In the majority of cases the post has been very vague to say the least....

I know it can be difficult for the new person venturing into electroncis for the first time and how daunting this can be.........

But please try and help your fellow members on here by posting as much about the topic concerned as you can.......This will certainly help get a better idea and understanding of what answer you are looking for....

I dont wish to appear rude or offensive but a lot of time is wasted when posts are lacking in information and there is a lot of too-ing and fro-ing of info when attempting to reach a resolution for a problem.......the more info posted in the inital post will result hopefully in an answer forthcoming...

Again apologies if this offends but none intended......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back