Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Indication of Topics Commented On

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrman1992

I'd like to see an indication on the left hand gutter of the items I have made comment in, such as a tcik or something. I have seen similar on other forums and it is very handy.

finding "my postings"

I know it's a bit fiddly at times but you could use the search button (in the page banner) to find your postings ... add other search criteria to limit the number of finds though!

I think some way of listing the topics I have selected to 'watch this topic for replies' (bottom of page) would be useful though; along with some way of cancelling things from the list.

Anybody else any thoughts on this ?

Re: finding "my postings"

mechie said:
I know it's a bit fiddly at times but you could use the search button (in the page banner) to find your postings ... add other search criteria to limit the number of finds though!

I think some way of listing the topics I have selected to 'watch this topic for replies' (bottom of page) would be useful though; along with some way of cancelling things from the list.

Anybody else any thoughts on this ?

The board is PHPBB, you can download it from https://www.phpbb.com/, it's a popular forum system (which I use as well). There's loads of info on their site, including a support forum and modifications.

Not being able to cancel posts is a deliberate design feature, only moderators can delete posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back