Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing design from Microstrip to Microwave studio (CST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurul

Hello Sir,

I imported a microstrip antenna designed in CST Microstrip into CST MWS.
I followed the steps as in the tutorial single antenna (transient solver) to get the radiation pattern, except for the waveguide port step, which i followed the steps suggested in online help - to extend its size to 4 x the length and height...

however, the transient solver was stopped, as error occured in the boundary condition section.

1. since i'm interested to see the radiation on top of the metal plate (which is on the + z axis), the boundary for z axis should be left open add space correct? where as the rest should be left open, aren't they?

thanks in advance for the reply.

BR
Nurul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back