Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Impedance and LED on 120V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really has been a good learning experience. I like to look at things in many perspectives and I learned a cap and a resister create a low or high pass filter. Then I thought about using the cap a resistor and what will happen. This is all hypothetical and very fascinating to me.

I have no more questions right now on this. I switched to inductors for a bit, look out for a new post from me with questions on inductors.

thank you all.

Beware of capacitors and inductors together. They form resonant circuits. Lots of google on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back