Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm Moving to Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, watch out for drop bears! They're running rampant atm.
**broken link removed**

That reminds me - my wife was at a 'foreign food market' - and there was a guy selling kangaroo burgers.

This woman was looking at them, and the stallholder asked if she would like to try some - quite 'horrified' at the idea, she declined - so he offered her a taste of sausage (not kangaroo he assured her).

She tried the sausage, which was quite nice, so she asked what it was - he replied 'koala' - to which the woman went a funny colour :D

He then admitted (before she could throw up) that he was joking, and it was actually ostrich.

That's a pretty funny story.

The thing is you don't have to go to a backstreet market to get kangaroo meat; it's sold in the supermarket at a similar price to beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back