Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Idle Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Good onya's guy's finally a place for a laugh or two,

So for a bit of idle chat what's the price of bumnuts in Bangladesh ?????

For a laugh

Did you hear the one were the guy hooked up 220 straight from the main to a fence so scare off kids?

Well that one is more scary then funny I guess but we set him straight right bryan1

Hey marine, where are you located in california? me n roboticinfo are from CA as well. Im in San Diego

MARINE1142 said:
For a laugh

Did you hear the one were the guy hooked up 220 straight from the main to a fence so scare off kids?

Well that one is more scary then funny I guess but we set him straight right bryan1
Yeah, that was really STUPID...

Yea Jay it only took us all day to get it into his head :shock:

But then again as us Aussie's do say some yanks can be slower than a slow boat to china. Not to offend you blokes thou.

Cheers Bryan :D

bryan1 said:
Yea Jay it only took us all day to get it into his head :shock:

But then again as us Aussie's do say some yanks can be slower than a slow boat to china. Not to offend you blokes thou.

Cheers Bryan :D
Well I didn't get the 2nd sentence, but the first one was interesting :lol:

It was funny when he said that the teenagers didn't get shocked
he is lucky they didn't.

He would be behind bars and get shocked in place'es he wouldn't want to get shocked in.

:lol:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
It was funny when he said that the teenagers didn't get shocked
he is lucky they didn't.

He would be behind bars and get shocked in place'es he wouldn't want to get shocked in.

:lol:
Well imagine a school group is trying to cross the fence, and they all get Zapped! Say that 20 of them died (terrible :cry: ). And he will get the Death penalty (Electric Chair preferred)... :lol:

yea ya got that right mate but why couldn't he get it in his head the circuit only draws 190 ma even when something hits the fence???????

In texas they have a express lane for dealth sentinces he would be killed with in the next year I bieleve.

I thought I would recreate the scence to get some laughs

Attachments

• opps2.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 478
pmsl robot :D :D :D

eh fella's the pic aint the clearest as I never used the flash but here's the box throwin a 3.6KV spark across a 1/2 gap between wires.

Attachments

• spark.gif
    spark.gif
    106.9 KB · Views: 414
na mate it's only sparking cause it's open when it's on the fence you wouldn't know it's electrified unless there was a break in the line but touch it and you'll only do it once. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So thats how there are sudenly so much pepole in that chat room (before only reboticinfo,jay and me chated there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back