Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ID, Locate, Buy PCB Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Amiri

Hi

I have a small transformer sitting on my desk. It came from a Frigidaire oven PCB that set temps and controls the operation,
size is 34 x 34 x 32 mm excluding the 5mm length of the pins at the bases. Takes in 120VAC - output is not known.

The unit was damaged during a power surge, damaging the primary winding. There are three (3) pins on the Primary winding and four (4) pins on the Secondary winding.

Markings on it are:
LEI-4 0306
E154515
B-2
Class 130 (B)
LS-A7632-PT
Mod. NO.: 35DOBOP-004

The primary winding is burned up (power-surge) - I can not measure and don't know the Primary Resistance.

I have not measured the secondary resistance, but I would assume I could, if needed,..

Any ideas WHERE I can buy a replacement unit??

Any recommendation is appreciated,... Thanks

Frigidaire pcb transformer

hi

i have a small transformer sitting on my desk. It came from a frigidaire oven pcb that set temps and controls the operation,
size is 34 x 34 x 32 mm excluding the 5mm length of the pins at the bases. Takes in 120vac - output is not known.

The unit was damaged during a power surge, damaging the primary winding. There are three (3) pins on the primary winding and four (4) pins on the secondary winding.

Markings on it are:
Lei-4 0306
e154515
b-2
class 130 (b)
ls-a7632-pt
mod. No.: 35dobop-004

the primary winding is burned up (power-surge) - i can not measure and don't know the primary resistance.

I have not measured the secondary resistance, but i would assume i could, if needed,..

Any ideas where i can buy a replacement unit??

hello there. Im having the same problem you had a year ago and was wondering if you had found any information on the pcb transformer 35dobop-004. My cell number is 229 376 5199. Call or post if you can help

Hi

I have a small transformer sitting on my desk. It came from a Frigidaire oven PCB that set temps and controls the operation,
size is 34 x 34 x 32 mm excluding the 5mm length of the pins at the bases. Takes in 120VAC - output is not known.

The unit was damaged during a power surge, damaging the primary winding. There are three (3) pins on the Primary winding and four (4) pins on the Secondary winding.

Markings on it are:
LEI-4 0306
E154515
B-2
Class 130 (B)
LS-A7632-PT
Mod. NO.: 35DOBOP-004

The primary winding is burned up (power-surge) - I can not measure and don't know the Primary Resistance.

I have not measured the secondary resistance, but I would assume I could, if needed,..

Any ideas WHERE I can buy a replacement unit??

It's highly likely there is no replacement, it's presumably a custom made transformer? (as is common on pretty well all commercial gear) and the manufacturers 'repair' option would be to replace the entire board - assuming it's still available.

Assuming you can work out the specs then you could perhaps find a transformer to replace it, but it's more likely you would need two transformers to provide the required voltages.

This thread began about 7 years ago. I would guess there is no longer an issue? :facepalm:

Ron

This thread began about 7 years ago. I would guess there is no longer an issue? :facepalm:

Ron
Umm...
Will a mod come around to lock it? And create a new thread for post #6:woot:

Last edited:
Umm...
Will a mod come around to lock it? And create a new thread for post #6:woot:

Not real sure about that part. Very good question. Post #6 would look rather lonely by itself. :)

Ron

The transformer you are looking for is 120v input, 16v center tap. The center tap is where a capacitor is connected for the clock pulse timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back