Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to destroy a stereo player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
;
;
this is what i must suffer, no fusebox, no police, no sledge-hammern, no law. they steal and beg and collect welfare in England and palaces rise in Romania.

Yea it sucks to be surrounded by people celebrating life and doing the most that they can with what ever they can find. :rolleyes:

Nebunica said: that ideea is what i find on net and what i have in mind but i do not know the range of this device. I do not think it's powerful enough for a radius of 20 m at least.
You are right. I would estimate that the max effective range would be 4 m. And even that is being optimistic. I like the music, it sounds catchy, like Turkish music...but then I don't have to live with it, in my face, for hours on end ;).

As to loud neighbors, I've had moderate success with "returning the favor", i.e., speakers aimed at the offender(s), at max volume (or whatever it takes to overcome their volume level), playing whatever music they don't like 24/7. Once you have their attention, maybe then some level of detente can be had.

If not, then I throw in an occasional, random length period of silence.

This theme has worked for annoying yard lights as well.

In English there is an expression: "he did half a job".

In my house, I tell the children wash the dishes, and they do 1/2 of a job. The dishes are mostly clean, they did not touch the cups or spoons.

If you do a bad job of destroying a stereo, (half of a job) then only one channel is destroyed. Now you have a mono radio. (one channel) (not stereo) Still makes noise.

seriously, why not people just talk about these things and get along? just ridiculous! of course, i'we had too mine share of ''noise-pollution''

There are 2 kinds of these people here in the UK, one goes out to work and seem not to be that bad, I guess you have some not so pleasant.
Be carefull if you try somthing dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back