Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to destroy a stereo player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not dare to mess with the gypsies in Romania.
They are like Russian or Italian mafia.
They never EVER walk alone (common is 5 or more), in a fight they instantly help each other even if they don't know each other, if the police is coming the woman’s threat or beat the police guy with their infant children (this was taped in France where the gypsy woman started to beat a police man on the horse with a 8 months child then she smashed the child on the ground).
Ceausescu (our dictator) gives the apartments trying to make the gypsies to integrate in our society.
Now the make fire in the middle of the apartment. They are nomad people, they came here from India recent (300-400 years ago), and they cannot adapt to civilization so quickly. It still in their genes to be savages.

They steal allot (especially form rich countries like Germany and France) but they also in America: **broken link removed**
In my city, there is a big jail. 90% of the prisons are gypsies.

In the last 10 years, they invented a new musical wave called MANELE.
Very low quality music, very bad voices and ESPECIALLY the lyrics are awful: they treat the woman like a sexual object with no rights in from of the man (this is way a gypsy woman have give birth of at least nine kids in her life), about making money (illegal money), about enemies and fancy cars.
Some TV stations played this music but now it is banned.
However, they still keep singing their bad music al maximum volume to be heard. They try to conquer the country through illegal business and fear.

Some minor anti-gypsy movements started one year ago and that was called the second revolution but the decent peoples are still afraid to raise voices here in Romania, in our own country.

Therefore, I really need to construct a device to knock down few audio players around my area, to make a clean/nice/quiet neighborhood again.

RODALCO said:
Is it not possible to pick up the noise with a microphone than put it with a 180° phaseshift through a powerfull amplifier to cancel out the noise to your place?
Only at some frequencies.
Audio frequencies have very long wavelengths, so some of your inverted and amplified waves will cancel the original but at other frequencies they will add.
It is possible if your microphone and speaker are very close to the sound source with a circuit to avoid acoustical feedback, and at low frequencies.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Didn't Mythbusters test that myth?, they were unable to duplicate it at VERY high sound levels, nor able to find any evidence it's ever been managed?.

They tried it on 'Braniac - Science Abuse'. They sat a guy in a portaloo with headphones on with the "Brown Noise playing", and advised viewers to turn the volume down on their TV or they would crap themselves. How could a pair of earphones give a good enough response to <20Hertz? Rubbish.

elMickotanko said:
They tried it on 'Braniac - Science Abuse'. They sat a guy in a portaloo with headphones on with the "Brown Noise playing", and advised viewers to turn the volume down on their TV or they would crap themselves. How could a pair of earphones give a good enough response to <20Hertz? Rubbish.
How could the cheap crappy speakers in a TV make "VERY high sound levels"?

elMickotanko said:

Mythbusters had a SERIOUSLY big professional PA rig :D

Infra-sound can harm you, it can even kill.

fedra said:
Very low quality music, very bad voices and ESPECIALLY the lyrics are awful: they treat the woman like a sexual object with no rights in from of the man (this is way a gypsy woman have give birth of at least nine kids in her life), about making money (illegal money), about enemies and fancy cars.
However, they still keep singing their bad music al maximum volume to be heard
Seriously I don't see how it's any worse than hip-hop.

fedra said:
You will not dare to mess with the gypsies in Romania.
They are like Russian or Italian mafia.
They never EVER walk alone (common is 5 or more), in a fight they instantly help each other even if they don't know each other, if the police is coming the woman’s threat or beat the police guy with their infant children (this was taped in France where the gypsy woman started to beat a police man on the horse with a 8 months child then she smashed the child on the ground).
Ceausescu (our dictator) gives the apartments trying to make the gypsies to integrate in our society.
Now the make fire in the middle of the apartment. They are nomad people, they came here from India recent (300-400 years ago), and they cannot adapt to civilization so quickly. It still in their genes to be savages.

They steal allot (especially form rich countries like Germany and France) but they also in America: **broken link removed**
In my city, there is a big jail. 90% of the prisons are gypsies.

However, they still keep singing their bad music al maximum volume to be heard. They try to conquer the country through illegal business and fear.

Some minor anti-gypsy movements started one year ago and that was called the second revolution but the decent peoples are still afraid to raise voices here in Romania, in our own country.

Therefore, I really need to construct a device to knock down few audio players around my area, to make a clean/nice/quiet neighborhood again.

If you will not dare mess with them, why are you trying to destroy their equipment? That sounds like messing with them to me... If it is their way of life and the stereo is destroyed, they will just buy another one and play it loud too. So now what? This will continue on and on until they realize that the neighbors(you) are doing something to their equipment.

Spend your money on a bigger stereo so that they cannot hear theirs. When they come to talk to you about it, strike an agreement for both parties to keep it down to reasonable levels. If they cannot be reasoned with, there is probably nothing practical / legal that you can do to solve your problem.

Hero999 said:
In most countries there are laws against playing loud music in you home and desturbing the neighbours. I'd call the police if I were you, there must be some local authority you can report them to.

thats the first think i though but looking at his next post it seems nobody cares...

and if nobody does anything unless something really bad happens then just break in and attach an electric fence module to the metal case of this radio...be sure to take the remote with you.

they turn it on and get a huge zap and dont go near it again

arent others in your area complaining?,,,get them all togeather and do something about it but stay away from EMPs and microwaves....verry dangerous and they cant be directed to one area...

Last edited:
audioguru said:
How could the cheap crappy speakers in a TV make "VERY high sound levels"?

ive seen footage somewhere, cant remember telly(one of these non lethal weapon docs) or net of one in test operation, cant remember frequencies but finding resonant frequency of body and enought amplitude should do it, everythings got it resonant frequency. it was directional but how directional i dont know but was less than 180 degrees. i think it was strapped to some milatary or riot vehicle. as said before not something easily home made. same program had the microwave technology for downing planes, but not sure if that was working or an ideal of military(a one day maybe kinda thing)

How difficult would it be to access the circuitbreaker/fuse box, for this apartment? Perhaps, you could shut them down at the source... If that's a little risky, but you can gain access, how about install a remote overload... on their circuit...

solutions
1. buy earplugs

2. make friendship with them and ask them to play your favourite cds in between.

3.prouduce sound which is exactly in opposite phase so that resultant gets cancelled off.

HarveyH42 said:
How difficult would it be to access the circuitbreaker/fuse box, for this apartment? Perhaps, you could shut them down at the source... If that's a little risky, but you can gain access, how about install a remote overload... on their circuit...

playing with the power of a unit is against the electrical law i believe...and most of the time those panels are locked in appartment units and all...

if its not, the guy can just go in and turn the power back on anyways or call someone to find the problem and fix that...

hasnt this guy ever heard of a think call HEADPHONES!!! ? or hearing loss? :D

Do a Search for "Roland Star Transducers".
Than buy one.

They are like a speaker, but the connect to the wall and make the Entire wall as the cone of the speaker.

Bolt it onto the adjoining wall and when they play there music, turn on your stereo and turn up the volume.

The sound will be just as loud in there apartment as it is in yours.

Should be a good deterent to them.

audioguru said:
The idiots will like to have double the sound.

exactly. that's why I suggested that he take their sound, delay/distort it and play it back. make it seem like their stereo is messing up.

it may need some feedback compensation, though.

moody07747 said:
playing with the power of a unit is against the electrical law i believe...and most of the time those panels are locked in appartment units and all...

if its not, the guy can just go in and turn the power back on anyways or call someone to find the problem and fix that...

hasnt this guy ever heard of a think call HEADPHONES!!! ? or hearing loss? :D

True, but are these laws enforced? Don't know anything about Romania. maybe its no big deal, like playing the stereo too loud...
Don't know anything about this apartment building, sometimes only the apartment manager has access to the electricals, sometimes it's open so tenents can reset their own damn breakers, and sometimes each unit has their own box, with a main breaker at the service.

If the situation exists, why not take advantage. If the gypsies have go through a hassle everytime they get loud, perhaps they'll tone it down a little, to avoid tripping the breaker, and the hassle of reseting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back