Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Want to build a simple tracking device....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over a hundred replies to a one post wonder? This must be a record! :D

You need a powerful radio transmitter and at least two receivers in different locations to "triangulate" the location of the radio transmitter.
The transmitter uses a lot of power so its battery will be pretty big. The transmitter will need a radio station licence for you to use it.

This is for Shax. How do I go about buying one of these devices that you build? I s this still avalid site? I notice all the msgs are years old. I can't seem to get my msg posted. This is the 2d try. Let me know OK? Thanx. Scifiocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back