Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want mini projects on basic electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay2006

hi iam new bie to ths community .i want to do mini proj on basic electronics (lke diodes ,transistors,flipflops)i mean either digital r analog no prblem but it shld be mini proj if any one hve plz share with me thank u

<insert obvious comments here if this is a homework request>...if not...

There are plenty of simple circuits to find online if you use Google. Only you know what you are capable of doing right now. ALso please try not to use shorthand on a technical forum. It can make things very hard to understand in more complicated situations.

THanks!

Rolling On Floor The Laughing - what else would it mean?

i suppose you're fingers have never hit the keys in the wrong order...

Your library is a good source for circuit ideas. Look for titles by TAB Books, ARRL, or electronics-related magazines for simple circuits and projects. Most projects you find will use less than a dozen components overall.

Seriously, go to a Radio Shack and buy a "100 in 1" electronics kit.

I'm guessing it's like Mini Me. Figure if Dr. Evil creates an "Atomic Death Laser", Mini Me would create the "Penlight LED of Annoyance", right?

Seriously, shridhar.bhavikatti and vinay2006 -
1. Go to Rai-Desi-Shack
2. Purchase "100 and 1 Electronics Project Kit"
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Your library is a good source for circuit ideas. Look for titles by TAB Books, ARRL, or electronics-related magazines for simple circuits and projects. Most projects you find will use less than a dozen components overall.

What the Bloody Hell is a "Library"???!!!

need to learn how to post on topic

Last edited:
Theres aaroncake.com.Its quite good. For others try google as stated above.

Bah! I just looked, aaroncake.com is just one of those mongrel blog links sites. No real content, just pages full of adds while you search through links to other pages full of ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back