Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I survived again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cable TV provides hundreds of channels. Many are high definition that my standard definition TVs do not show but my video recorder converts them for one TV.
I watch some shows from different time zones all across Canada because one show is at 9:00AM my time from the east, 10:00 from my local station, 11:00 from a western American station, 12:00PM from Alberta and 1:00PM from British Columbia. I watch sports all around the world also at different times.
My son and daughter have satellite TV also with hundreds of high definition channels.

Some people here use winter tires on their car so it does not slip and slide in the snow and on ice on the roads. My daughter recently bought a new car and sold her old car with its winter tires. I will use her summer tires for my car because mine are worn out and I have never used winter tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back