Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to calculete some resistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdi999

can anyone give me the idea to calculete the resistors ???
the input signal is frequency
what the supply voltage is 4,5 volt
gain is 10

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Give a better drawing

With "calculete", do you mean to scrap them off the print board and eat them?

First of all, can you "pump up" the DPI on your drawing a little more as the number is hard to read?

Attachments

• hh.png
    hh.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 295
Tell me what the input signal is: amplitude? wave-shape? frequency?

Tell me what the supply voltage is?

Tell me what gain you want through the amplifier?

Tell me what the amplifier drives?

Last edited:
Resistors ?

the input signal is:frequency

the supply voltage is 4,5 volt

gain is 10

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 304
the input signal is:frequency

the supply voltage is 4,5 volt

gain is 10

Yes, we got that already. We need to know what the frequency is, the waveform, what you are amplifying, etc., just as MikeMl already asked.

can anyone help me

Only if you give us more information. What you are giving us now is not enough.

Der Strom

This kid obviously knows nothing about transistors. He should ask his teacher to teach about them and find a good text book.

waveform : audio fm
audio ampli

I get the feeling you have no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you do some research on what waveform, frequency, current, etc. actually is before you post here again.
Der Strom

Last edited:
@DER strom my problem is not that i don't have a basic of electronics or something like that no
my problem is totally about language i study with french and my english is so poor for that i took a moment to write what i want to say

Last edited:
This is a website where we speak in English.
Then why does somebody who speaks in French come here?
Doesn't France have some electronics chat websites?

@DER strom my problem is not that i don't have a basic of electronics or something like that no
my problem is totally about language i study with french and my english is so poor for that i took a moment to write what i want to say

I understand the language issues, as I have come across them before on this forum. I suppose I mis-phrased what I was trying to say, and for that I apologize. What I meant was a basic understanding of the meaning of each word, such as frequency,for example, as you misused it several times. If it would help you, you may be able to use an online translator, such as this one. Just type your question in French and translate it to English. Then you can copy and paste the translation here. It is a very useful tool that could help a lot in the long run :)
Der Strom

many online translators are absolute garbage.
Here are some funny phrases that were translations from projects:

Attachments

• translations.PNG
    translations.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 373
many online translators are absolute garbage.
Here are some funny phrases that were translations from projects:

Babel Fish is supposedly one of the best out there. That is why I chose it. If it doesn't work well, we can try to find another way. Okay?

here is this diagram represents an audio preamplifier in a receiver Fm this preamplifier comes directly after Ci (TDA7000 which makes the modulation) the tension of entry is 5mV and I want to have an exit of tension of 0,8 V for that we uses a transistor bc109 has Ic=0,5 hfe=300 Vbe=0,7 if there is Vcc=4,5 v and Fixes Vce=2v how i must choose my resistors to have the output voltage 0,8 v???

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 302
You see, AG, there may be a couple of slightly confusing phrases in there, but overall, I can understand what mehdi999 is asking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back