Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was not demeaning the purpose or outcome of the project. Just when you switched to a new project, there may be others that no longer followed the previous one, but would find the new one an appealing challenge. :)

Happy to hear the fall from the company job was a short one.

ken

hi kv,
Never lose heart, as you know being an engineer is like riding a roller coaster [ I think you call them switch backs.??].:)

And the fun begins when you fly off the track :eek:

Thanks again.

kv:)

And I was not demeaning the purpose or outcome of the project. Just when you switched to a new project, there may be others that no longer followed the previous one, but would find the new one an appealing challenge. :)

Happy to hear the fall from the company job was a short one.

ken

Thanks for the Cheer.

It feels like a horrible (Joy) in light of everyone else's troubles. That is both United States and abroad.

kv:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back