Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a little help ... 4 wheel robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i thank you but i am gonna try first that way whireing the motors with the sensor and see how it works ... while im waitng for the L239 IC then i`ll try to make him reverse.

Connecting the motor to the sensor output is a bad idea.

occult5 said:
hey any pro around here can help me with a little problem with my bot? i apply 5v to the sensor ... but on the output i only have 1.5V.thats obvious that it's not enough to power one motor.any idea how can i amplify from 1.5V to at least 5V again? :S:confused:

Its not just a matter of a voltage level change, the motor will most likely require more current.. wait for your H bridge to arrive else you may damage the sensor output...

oh :| that i didn't know :D i was just testing with the motor directly to the output and o hear a little noise from the motor then i measured the Volts and it had only 1.5V ... geez i put 4 batteries to the circuit and i only have an output of one =)))) dosen't matter cause when i`ll finely get the motors running i'll change the input from 4 batteries to one solar panel ... for now i realy don't have any idea how the heck i am gonna do that cause i whant the panel and the batteryes two ... day and night but i`ll figure it out...some how

occult5 said:
oh :| that i didn't know :D i was just testing with the motor directly to the output and o hear a little noise from the motor then i measured the Volts and it had only 1.5V ... geez i put 4 batteries to the circuit and i only have an output of one =)))) dosen't matter cause when i`ll finely get the motors running i'll change the input from 4 batteries to one solar panel ... for now i realy don't have any idea how the heck i am gonna do that cause i whant the panel and the batteryes two ... day and night but i`ll figure it out...some how

Hi,
If I am reading your posts correctly, you are expecting to drive the H bridge directly from your sensor, [whatever that is.???].

Dont you need some extra electronics/switching between the sensor and a Hbridge, which drives the motor.?:confused:

EDIT:
I would suggest you post a drawing of the circuit as you see it, BEFORE you build and power it up, it could save you some grief.!

Last edited:
i'd say glue a hobby servo to the steering wheel. sounds like it would do the trick nicely. make sure the servo is glued at it's 90 degree point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back