Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reset this ic without any switch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK friend thanks for your advice but I have seen this transformer-less power supply in many instruments / product as it is cost effective.

My relay :

Resistance : 200 ohms
Voltage : 12 volt

it is cost effective.
What has that to do with safety? I repeat: it is potentially lethal.
Ignore my advice at your peril. I doubt I will be hearing from you again.:(
BTW, why did you reincarnate yourself as Jammy, Yusuf?

Alec Have two account on this forum because sometimes I can't post with my yusuf account So I have created another jammy account for emergency.

well, So is there any alternative idea to make power supply which is safe..

Last edited:
It will probably be cheaper, and more reliable, to buy a 12VDC wall-wart type supply rather than to make your own. If you intend to use that to power the timing part of your circuit as well as the relay (though I would advise you to use a fresh 6V or 9V battery instead for the timing part, to reduce noise pick-up) then you will also need a voltage regulator (e.g. 7805) and smoothing/decoupling capacitors.

Thanks alec for your help... :)
If you would be near me in india then i should give you gifts for helping me..
Because you have helped me a lot.. But i am sorry because i can't send gifts outside the india..
:-(

Friend now I want to create : 10 minutes ON and 30 minutes OFF timer..
Do you have circuit or how do i make this alec.. Any idea.. :)

Last edited:
Glad to have helped.
I suggest you start a new thread for this new timer. The present thread has got rather long !

Ok Alec I have created a new thread with name : Help required to complete ????

Please come there and help....

Hi alec...
How are you ! :)

Fried my battery was low so I replaced with new 10 volt battery..

but the problem As I connect the battery the 3hr timer starts to run without
clock pluse or manual start ...

But If I use the 9v old battery which gives something 7 volt(because it is old)..

The 3hr timer doesn't starts untill I manually start or untill it gets clock pluse..
As it gets clock pluse it starts to run...

But with new one battery it starts as I connect the battery...

I hope this is a big problem !!

Thanks for your co-operation uptill now !

Thanks in advance !

Yusuf
:)

Attachments

• Reset8.gif
    Reset8.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back