Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make covert wireless spy earpiece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omkaronline

I wanted to ask how can I built a covert micro earpiece. I think the design is quite simple, but Im not getting any thing related to making a spy earpiece. Help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

You mean a directional microphone and earphone that are small enough to clip onto your ear? Is that possible?

Or do you just mean like a hearing aid?

Either way, I'm not a hobbiest sure you can make one packaged well enough for you to use. You could certainly make a handheld thing that does the same thing though.

Last edited:
The source could be an mp3 player or a mobile phone. The earpiece should be small enough that it is not visible to others anyways and ofcourse should be wireless the distance between the earpiece and the induction loop can be small enough say around 15-30 cms. To give you an idea check out this page..

**broken link removed**

How can I make this by my own.

Thank you.

The expensive Chinese "invisible earphone" has a range of only 15cm. From the loop around your neck to the earphone in your ear.
There is no microphone, it receives audio from a cell phone.

start with a very small speaker-earpiece then add a battery and receiving circuit. The receiver is probably an AM detector with a reasonably high frequency >1MHz

It will be easier to make your ear hole bigger to fit a normal-sized circuit and speaker.

I also thought of making my own earpiece, but then i bought one at microspygadgets and it saved me a lot of time and troubles..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back