1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make a Super Sesitive AM transiver from scratch

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by Shukufuku, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Shukufuku

Shukufuku New Member

In other words, you guys were wrong, the brain does infact emit radio waves, so does everything else.

2. Shukufuku

Shukufuku New Member

Thanks everyone for the help. Especialy those who actually did help out, I think I'm finished with this website. I know now that almost nobody on this website has ANY knowledge on electronics, so much for it being called Electro Tech. Go back to school and learn some electronics before telling people your theories as fact.

3. PatM

PatM Member

The Sun is one of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
    Even though their receivers are very sensitive, there is no way they could receive a very weak signal from the edge of our own galaxy, let alone 50 others.
    The Milky Way Galaxy is approximately 100,000 light-years (9.5×1017 km) in diameter.
    The distance between galaxy's is much greater.
    What you state as fact is nothing but conjecture on your part.
    Time to wake up to reality.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  4. dave

Dave New Member

5. blueroomelectronics

blueroomelectronics Well-Known Member

Okey dokey then. Bye bye now.
    Ace Ventura

6. PatM

PatM Member

Any amateur radio operator will tell you that it is not the power that allows signals to travel around the world.
    I have heard echo's of my own signal (I only operate at 30- 100 watts)
    Signals that go around the world do this by bouncing off of ionized layers in the upper atmosphere.
    Without these reflections, you could have a station with great power and the signals would just go off into space.
    Radio waves travel in straight lines, and unless reflected, could not travel around the world, no matter how powerful.
    It appears that you have no concept of how radio waves propagate , and yet tell others that they do not know what they are saying.
    I think it is time that you start taking the advice of people who do know what they are talking about.

7. audioguru

audioguru Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

The expert school-kid has a local radio station (?) with 0.5W.
    The AM radio station near me (CFTR 680 News) has 50,000W. Its antenna is enormous.
    My local FM radio stations have hundreds of thousands of Watts.

He says that "everything" transmits radio frequencies. HA!

8. BrownOut

BrownOut Banned

That had to be cool.

9. mvs sarma

mvs sarma Well-Known Member

while Tx can be looked after by you, please see the following link for Rx building blocks
    perhaps the link might help you
    Receiver Building Blocks
    T/Rx blocks can also be viewed fro here
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~ei9gq/homebrew.html

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  10. Shukufuku

Shukufuku New Member

Woot! It works, If any of you wish to have the scematic, as I promised, kindly let me know and I will get it to you, as soon as I can get a program to draw out the scematic. Turns out, as I thought, the circut is very sensitive and you MUST place the components in the EXACT right spots, that is why along with the scematic, I will be giving photos at different angels of the finished prototype so as to make it easier to position the components. Thanks all agian for any help provided and I also MUST provide thanks in specific to my father and my Uncle for all the help provided. If you ever get the chace to read this, I know you both have very little time to put into such things and I'm glad you put as much time and effort into this as you have.

I'm so happy I finally got this thing working after 7 years of reasearch and development! Woot! If only I could share this feeling with you guys! I hope all your projects go off without a hitch.

11. Shukufuku

Shukufuku New Member

I could say I told you so to all the nay sayers out there, but I'm good just knowing it works, and all this was not for nothing. Belive what you will guys, THis is Shukufuku Signing off (will check back for requests for schematic(would just post it here but I'd rather not give it to those who just want to tred on others dreams))

12. mvs sarma

It is Nice to know that you have achieved what you want. and acknowledged the help from this site.
    All the best

13. blueroomelectronics

I second that.

Post your schematic.

14. ke5frf

ke5frf New Member

Who was your test subject? What was he thinking? Were you able to transmit thoughts into his head?

I'd better get my reynold's wrap helmet fabricated.

15. BrownOut

BrownOut Banned

Salami! Add a laser to your project to burn through the renolds wrap so your signal can get through.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  16. Shukufuku

Shukufuku New Member

LOL, that is funny, except my project only READS the auditory construct part of the mind currently, so it won't broadcast anything into the brain.
    Also, as I said, I won't be posting the scematic because I wish for you guys to belive what you will. Besides, the easiest way to hide a secret is in plain sight. (In other words, now I won't have to get it pattended as fast)

17. mvs sarma

YOUR PARENTING CONCEPT is fine
    how about the inputs you might have taken from many without which, i fear the proj wouldn't reach this far!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  18. audioguru

audioguru Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

You cannot patent baloney.
    The people at the patent office also will not beleive that you have made a radio that picks up radio signals from somebody's brain.

We don't need to see your schematic. It is simple to design a radio circuit.

19. PatM

PatM Member

It's called Snake Oil.

The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with exaggerated marketing, but questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  20. blueroomelectronics

If you pay them enough you can patent almost anything. The patent office doesn't care if it works or not.

21. BrownOut

BrownOut Banned

I once read that the inventor of the laser was not able to obtain a patent because someone else already patented it, despite the fact they could not produce a working unit!