Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a new device in Proteus ISIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all;

i often met with a problem in proteus that the component i am using do not present in Proteus liabrary. for example PC817 is a well know optocoupler 4pin IC but it is not present in proteus and many other components as well. now how can i make and simulate the the device/component in proteous that are not available in its liabrary. i am using proteus7.1 sp2.

any help will be much appritiated.

Regards.

First check out the libraries on the forum...Chances are the device will be modeled... To make a device you need to ask for the VSM SDK, you'll need to sign an agreement.. then you need to write one....

Its easier to simulate with a generic optocoupler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back