Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to increase watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashedix

I would like to now how increase watt in inverter I have inverter small inverter 150watt if I use the circuit for this inverter with anther circuit to give me more power about 2 or 3kw I need to know how can I make this . I attach simple block diagram for my idea.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• block diagram.pdf
    106.2 KB · Views: 742
The circuit you need is a completely new inverter, one which is rated for 2 or 3 kw.

I guess this is not the answer you are hoping for, but it is the hard truth.

JimB

There's no simple way to do that.

You need to buy/build a larger inverter, there are no short cuts.

Hi JimB
Thanks for quick answare. You are right but why I follow this way because I live in hard place to get new inverter so for that I try to use the things I have like this circuit for small invetrer 150w to joined with anther circuit to get this power 2 or 3 kw.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back