Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to download PI Expert software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hello,
Does anyone know how I can download the free PI Expert software by power integrations?…

https://ac-dc.power.com/design-support/pi-expert/pi-expert-suite/

The website does not send me the download link, I contacted them and they said they re-sent it to me but I never received it.
I cannot even use the PI Expert online version as I keep getting error messages.
Anyone else having these problems?
I did successfully download PI Expert software about 2 years ago, but lost it due to having to doing a total disk wipe of my computer due to a virus. Now I can’t get PI Expert at all

Maybe the responses went into your spam folder. Did you look there?

Try Looking three quarters of the way down the page!!!!!!

1. Supported in LLC Resonant topology
  2. Supported in Boost topology
  3. Supported in Two Switch Forward topology
  4. Supported in Flyback and Buck topologies
  5. Supported in Flyback, Tapped-Buck, Buck and Buck-Boost topologies

Get PI Expert!

Download PI Expert Suite v9.0.9 (contains PI Expert, PI Xls and PI Viewer)

Installation Instructions

For users installing PI Expert Suite for the first time:

Happy PI day to you too!

I am not into that device, but Sparkfun may have some specials of interest to those of you who are on this special day. I have no relationship with Sparkfun.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back